Treat yourself to a break on the water and join us on a voyage of discovery through the beautiful Moselle valley, to where the three countries meet at Schengen. Our panorama boat trip will take you up the Moselle, through attractive wine-producing villages, such as Remich – the Pearl of the Moselle, Bech-Kleinmacher and Schwebsingen, towards Schengen, where the historic Schengen Agreement was signed on 14 June 1985. The hour-long boat trip will take you past a wealth of beautiful sights, including the oldest castles in the Moselle region, the only yachting marina in Luxembourg, wineries, the “Haff Remich” nature reserve and much, much more. With a glass of Luxemburg Qualitätswein, or a cup of coffee and a slice of cake, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the sun deck or the light and airy salon, on board one of the most modern passenger ships on the Moselle. Download the free “Lauschtour” audio tour app before you set sail for additional information during the boat trip.
|Departure Remich||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Sun||Arrival Schengen||Via SchwebsangeStadtbredimus||Departure Schengen||Arrival Remich|
|12:15||Tour – direction||Ehnen||+/- 14:15|
Time table from March until the end of October.
+Only on request and in high season.
Schedules may change as the covid-19 pandemic evolves!
departure Schengen only on request
++June, July, August; and only if the weather is good
Good to know
– Visit Luxembourg card, -30% on the price of the boat trip.
– Carte 60+, -10% on the price of the boat trip.
– Sympass card, -15% on the price of the boat trip.
– Hostelling international card, -10% on the price of the boat trip.
– Birthday present: Enjoy a free boat trip on your birthday (on production of ID).
– Special price for families (2 adults and 3 children) : 1 child is free.
– For groups of 10 people or more, there is a 5% discount on the price of the boat trip.
– For groups of 20 people or more, you get an discount of 10% on the price of the boat trip.
– Low season (early and late) and during bad weather.
Our panorama tours require a minimum of 15 passengers. Thank you for your understanding.
|School and Nursery school|
|Children aged up to 12 years||3.75€ per child|
|Children (13 – 16 years)||7.50 € per child|
|For every 10 children||1 accompanying adult free|
|Meals for school group||available on request|
Small catering on board
Enjoy delicious food and snacks during your cruise.
Reservation preferred for groups
You are welcome to make a reservation by phone or email.
Tel : (00352) 75 84 89 // email@example.com